The Computerized Brinell Indentation Capture And Analysis System'BICAS'
virtually eliminates operator influence.
It is found that measuring brinell indentations can result in measurement errors between operators. This 'bicas' can virtually eliminate operator influence on test result.
Just place and click 'bicas' is easy to operate
With this handy instrument entire test sequence is simple. Place the scan hand on the work piece on 'auto' in tool bar on computer screen. The 'bicas' automatically measures the diameter of indentation with resolution of 0. 01mm and display brinell value with diameter measurement. All data storage functions are automatically performed according to batch parameters.
The 'BICAS' can be configured to meet your needs
an unlimited number of batches can be created each with its own test parameters and certificates. The operator can select test load and indentor size with arty name, address, certificate no. Date batch no. And description, high and low limits for readings etc. The previous batches can be reopened for viewing and address change etc. The 'bicas' has built in statistical capabilities with graph and certificate for report generation and printing. It includes frequency distribution and variation graphs. The systems includes calibration and check facilities to calibrate the systems and for checking of calibration. This eliminates any systems error in measurement. The software includes
- Facility for auto / semi auto / manual modes of operation
- Well managed database saves readings w. R. T. Batch and certificate
- Report generation in the form of certificate and graph as per customer requirements
- Facility for calibration and check of calibration
- The range of measurement is from 1mm to 6 mm of diameter with resolution of 0. 01mm.
- To measure brinell hardness directly on machine where presently brinell-microscope is used. This avoids eye straining of operator on production testing. In addition it gives far better repeated accuracy. High-low limits selections enables operator easy acceptance or rejection of components
- Can be connected to laptop or desktop pc. Easy to carry anywhere and handy for use with easy setup
Scope of supply:
- One hand held unit containing ccd camera, optics and illumination systems with connecting cable
- External video capture with usb 2 connectivity and driver software
- Brinell indentation capture and analysis system 'bicas'
- PC (pentium 4) or laptop and windows xp operating systems is to be procured by customer
- One USB 2. 0 is required